Wednesday 31 October 2018

Free topic

Hello Everyone!
I imagine we are all happy since we have a long weekend ahead.

This is why today the task will be free.

Write about something that interests you or you feel inspired to write about. It could be a subject, a person, a place, an activity, etc.

Write a minimum of 200 words and 3 comments:)

Today I will not write about halloween because being older I do not feel particularly identified with it.
I will write about learning. Since I was very little I have always been really curious. However, I have only become really crazy about learning new things as an adult. I think the learning process is wonderful, in spite of this, I think there are a number of factors that influence our learning. First of all, motivation. This is an interesting one because there have been many studies to try to determine what makes us feel motivated when learning. There are other factors like the space in which we try to learn, and of course, the methodology.
The latest things I have learnt have been gardening on balconies,  psychology and Buddhism, Pilates instruction, about the brain in general, the gut and also my passion,  languages. At the moment I am doing Japanese. It is really interesting because when I started in May, I was not that motivated, however, when you feel that you are making progress and actually can communicate a little, it is fantastic.  I have studied English and German before so I have an idea of language learning. However, Japanese defies all my theories since it is very difficult and the structure is completely different to what I know. ・˙•˙🤣

1 comment:

  1. Watching animé is the best trainning. Believe me c;

    ReplyDelete