Wednesday 3 October 2018

Wednesday 4 task

Hello everyone!

Today we have a specific task first.
First of all, create a blog  and /or write down the URL of your blog on the whiteboard.
Secondly, link everyone including the teacher to your blog.
Thirdly, Write a minimum of 100 word- introduction of yourself.

My name is Beatriz and I am an English teacher. I have a number of interests and I am constantly studying new things. After I finished my Masters, I decided I would never do something academic again. At the moment, I am doing a webinar on Alzheimer’s disease and also learning Japanese. 
 I love animals and I don’t eat them. I also love nature so trekking is one of my past times.
I think doing sports is really important for our mental health. I do pilates and go swimming but only a couple of times a week. I should do more.

What about you ?


3 comments:

  1. i studied japenese too when i was a kid. I knew all about hiragana but i forget everything :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to share a part of your life with us. I am really interested in your webinar about the Alzheime's disease and its reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to be vegetarian and I am tring to dont eat animal but for me is very hard :(

    ReplyDelete