Wednesday 21 November 2018

A job

Dear all,
Today we will practice for the video next week. Please make sure to include all the info below and more if you want.

A job you would like to have in the future


What the job is,
Why you would like to do this job,,
What qualities or skills you would need to do this job,
What type of reward or job satisfaction you would get from doing this job.
Mention anything else you think is important.

When I think about a future job, there are 3 things that come to mind.  An animal rescuer, a teacher in a rural school and a pilates instructor.
Today I will refer to the first one first. I have always loved nature and animals. One of my dreams would be to have a rescue center for stray cats and dogs that walk the streets, go through a lot of rough experiences with insensitive people, and certainly need care and affection. 

I think you need a lot of qualities to do this job, first of all a lot of sensitivity and patience, also some instruction into first aids and nutrition,. Lastly, some training on how to deal with wild animals. Other than that, one needs a lot of money since these animals need some space, ifrastructure, food and also medical treatment quite often.  My dream would be to buy a big piece of land so all of them could run and play with each other.
The satisfaction would be quite high since knowing that there are fewer animals in the streets  and being taken care of, would certainly make a difference in my life. It would make me very happy 

Moreover, I think all animals and creatures are amazing. I think humans can be very arrogant thinking that because they are more intelligent, they deserve more care. I think we are all on this planet for a reason. We need to show respect and care for one another. In this sense, the disappointment I have had with humans I know I could never have with animals.

Write a minimum of 250 words and a comment on this blog or 3 other blogs

7 comments:

  1. I love animals, and I have so much respect for the people who work to help them. Someone who helps animals has always a big heart and they do an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard in the past class you have some cats, I have one too! Which name are yours? mine is called Legolas, and I'm really happy to read that, there's no many people who thinks that way about animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is very important thinking about stray animals and more people should get involved in this rescue center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like too much your ideals and your ideas about what would be a good job for you, it talks so good about you. I hope that you achieve that job in a near future and be so pleased for doing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the animals! maybe have a farm and so have many animals with a lot of space :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like a nice job, specially because I like a lot animals too, Now on days there are a lot of animals that needs rescue and help! so it's very good that you want to work there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that your idea with the animals is very nice, I love the animals because they are full of love.

    ReplyDelete