Wednesday 19 December 2018

Practice for vid 3

An activity in my free time

There is not only one activity I like to do in my free time, however, I will try to narrow them down as much as possible.
I think I am a rather active person so I really love doing physical things. Having said that, I also enjoy more passive activities, too.

I really like swimming and doing pilates, I think I like both of them because they show me the capacity of my body and how I develop resistance with practice. I started doing pilates in 2016 and I hope I can continue doing it. I try to do exercise 3 times a week, normally pilates. I intend to go back swimming next week. I haven't done it for over a month now
Another thing I love to do is gardening, in my adulthood I have discovered my love for flowers and plants. I think this is related to the fact that I grew up in a house with a garden. Now I live in a flat with a balcony. However, I have  a lot of pots and I grow some herbs and tomatoes for cooking, but I also have different kind of flowers and even a lime tree. I do not do gargening as often as I would like to but al love the smell of soil and grass and also some herbs and flowers.
Another activity which is more passive that I love is reading. Especially on my day off. I love just sitting down and reading something interesting for a while. Movies is also on my list. And last is playing the guitar :)

Write a minimum of 240 words and 4 comments
.

7 comments:

  1. Pilates is the best for the body! and the control of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this activities are great for our bady and soul, keep on doing those things! They are really importants for our physical and mental health

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gardens when I see that some people take cares of them and happy for it, gardening is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish I could learn about gardening, but everytime I tried to do it my plants die:((( this is not mine thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. fpr what I read about the things you enjoy in your free time I would say you have this coneection with nature, that is kind of hippie, inside of you! That's amazing, finding someone as hippie as you in this big contmainated city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like a lot gardening, I hope learn about that, is so good that you do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how a good book can transport you to another place. Is one of my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete